Skip to main content

April 2014: Grant Kaplan Immigration

By April 18, 2015July 25th, 2020Newsletter

April 2014: Grant Kaplan Immigration

April 18, 2015

Business Owners
If you own a business in your home country or are employed in a senior capacity you may be eligible for an L-1 intra-company transfer visa. Your spouse will also be entitled to unrestricted work authorization. Should you have children of school going age, now is a good time for us to asses your L-1 eligibility in order to expedite your application to enroll for them for the forthcoming school year.

This program involves an investment visa, which provides a short route to your Green Card. By investing $500 000 to $1 million in a USA business families with children under 21 may be eligible for a Green Card.

Families whose parents or grandparents were born and lived in the USA may be eligible to apply for US citizenship.

To learn more about the immigration options available to you, please contact our offices for a free eligibility assessment.

Contact details:
Immigration Law Offices of Grant Kaplan
Visit our website
Tel: (561) 347 8440
skype: grant.kaplan
email: or